Residential & Commercial Security Screens
Request a Complimentary Consultation!
Complete the Form
At GlassMogul we provide security screen installation services that includes all types and sizes for both residential and commercial applications. Our door and window security screens are ideal for adding curb appeal and value to your home. The newest addition to the GlassMogul range of products is Meshtech™ Premium Security Screens, which feature maximum strength frames that take protection “to the max” and are perfect for residential properties, military installations, prisons, commercial properties, and other structures that require the ultimate in subtle security. Help secure your home or place of work today by contacting one of our friendly representatives. We guarantee to get your screens installed correctly, on time, and within your budget.
To get a free estimate to replace or install security screens, please click here to email us.
Security Screen Brands We Carry & Service
We install and replace Andersen, Centurion Security Screen Company, Columbia Manufacturing, Crimsafe, Grisham, Guarda Protective Security Screens, Larson, Meshtec™, and Unique Home Designs screens to name a few. We perform work on all brands and styles, regardless of how old they are.
Security Screen Types to Choose From
GlassMogul replaces all residential and commercial security screen types, such as bar, door, entry, exterior, fixed, front door, home, iron, Meshtec™, metal, outswing, prehung, protection, sliding, stainless steel, window, woven mesh, and wrought iron screens.
Meshtec™ Premium Security Screen Features
1. High resistance to forced entry
2. Innovative design exceeds international security standards
3. Made with high-tensile stainless steel Meshtec™ security mesh
4. Internationally patented
5. Provides protection and ventilation with unobstructed clear views
6. Perfect replacement for old style steel bars
7. Incorporates specially designed multi-point lock systems
8. Nine standard frame colors available
Home Security Facts
- One out of five homes in the U.S. will be victimized by a violent home invasion or burglary.
- Approximately every 15 seconds a home burlary takes place in the U.S.
- A household member is present in the home in 28% of all burglaries.
- The most common times that burglaries take place is between 10:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- The average time that a burglar spends in your home is eight to 12 minutes.
Benefits Security Screens Offer
- Secure Property & People
- Forced Entry Resistant
- Numerous Color Options
- Unobstructed Views
- Curb Appeal
- Multi-Point Lock System
- Material Choices
- Custom-Built Designs
- Reinforced Frames
- Impress Buyers
- Safe & Functional