Phoenix Metro Residential & Commercial Wrought Iron Doors
At GlassMogul we provide iron door installations throughout the Phoenix Metro area that includes all types and sizes for both residential and commercial applications. Our iron doors are unique and beautiful and make a grand first impression for any guest or onlooker. Additionally, the install of any iron product in your home can not only transform the look of your home, but add value as well. Our iron entry doors are built custom for you and provide the security you need with the elegance that only custom iron doors can provide. Rely on us to install your iron doors professionally, properly, on schedule, and within budget.
To get a free estimate to replace or install your iron doors, please click here to email us or call
Iron Door Brands We Carry & Service
We install and replace Escon Doors, Grisham, Iron Doors Unlimited, Love That Door, Monaco Doors, Steves & Sons, and Unique Home Designs iron doors to name a few. We perform work on all brands and styles, regardless of how old they are.
Door Styles to Choose From
GlassMogul replaces all residential and commercial iron door types, including custom, decorative, entry, exterior, French, gate, house, metal, ornamental, prehung, rod, steel, wrought, and zinc-coated entries.
Our Custom Iron Door Features
1. Every door and transom is “metalized” which is a process of “zinc coating” the door when it is raw steel before it goes to the paint department. This process is a high performance protective layer that prevents rust from ever forming on the door. This will keep the door in perfect condition for the life of your house. Without zinc coating the door will start rusting over time.
2. Doors, jambs, and transoms are all insulated for energy and sound efficiency. Weather stripping is provided for doors, sidelights, and transom.
3. We use decorative knobs to keep the glass frames closed and locked into place. You can adjust the degree of tightness yourself. Traditional “latch” glass frame closers have no adjustment and allow air and water to leak in through the frames. We use dual-pane glass for sound and energy efficiency.
4. We use ball-bearing hinges on both our doors and glass frames. There is brass bushing between the top and bottom hinges for a perfect fit so the hinges operate smoothly and quietly.
5. Frame-welded to the inside of the door for the glass panel to close into. This prevents any air, water, or light from leaking into your home. The frames are decorative in design and lines are very clean. This adds energy efficiency and beauty to the door
6. All our forging is very clean and all welds are smooth
7. Bottom of the rail of the door, where the bottom of the glass panel meets the door, is slightly tapered so water doesn’t sit on it when it rains or gets wet. The water runs off the door.
Benefits Wrought Iron Doors Offer
- New Look
- Numerous Styles
- Decorative Touch
- Metalized Finish
- Curb Appeal
- Heat/Cold Barrier
- Draft-Free Seal
- Impress Clients/Customers
- Hardware Finish Options